Today I have a one brand look for you! This face of the day was put together by mostly all Rimmel products, all but one to be exact, they sent me some items to try and review. Here are the products I used to create this look:
- Purple Reign Eye Quad (Used all 4 colors)
- Scandaleyes Eyeshadow stick in “Witness White”
- Scandaleyes Kohl in “Nude” (Inner rim)
- Scandal Eyes Curve Alert Mascara in “Black”
- Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in “Black”
- Lasting Finish Foundation (100 Ivory)
- Match Perfection Concealer & highlighter (Fair)
- Stay Matte Powder (Nude Beige)
- Natural Bronzer (Sun Bronze) It is very well loved 🙂
- Matte Kate Moss Lipstick in “104” used for lips and cheeks
- Smashbox Brow Tech in “Smashing Brunette” for my brows
I am not a foundation girl as you all know, but I have to say I like this one! It is not cakey at all it’s not heavy either, about medium coverage and it dries to a satin finish. The concealer I love, it covered and brightened just like it said it would! I lightly bronzed around the perimeter of my face and I dusted the matte powder on my T zone . I then added the lipstick to my cheeks as blush (old makeup artist trick) it is essentially just like a cream blush!
For the eyes I laid down a base with the shadow stick then added the white off the quad I then added the bright pink to my crease, then the medium purple to the center crease and the darkest color to the outer V. I finished the eyes with the gel liner and 2 coats of Scandaleyes mascara (the brush is HUGE). I put on my matte lipstick, add balm underneath if your lips tend to get dry, and done!
I loved all the products I tried and like I said the only item that was not Rimmel was my brow powder. One thing I wasn’t crazy about was how tiny the strips were on the eyeshadow quad, but I love the colors and the pigment. I am happy to have found new products from this line that I enjoy!