It’s that time again friends! Let compare what I got in this months beauty boxes, shall we? First up is Birchbox. The theme this month is “Red Carpet Ready” an obvious choice since the month of February is full of award shows and events that stars get all dressed up and beautified for.
Here is what they sent me:
- Lancome La Base Primer
- Miss Jessies Pillow Soft Curls
- Vasanti Brighten Up!
- Color Club Polish in “Wild Cactus”
- Ghiradelli Milk & Carmel Square (Not Pictured) 🙂
My favorite item is the Color Club nail polish in “Wild Cactus”, I have never tried this brand and the color is so fun!
Onto IPSY….The theme is basically the same. Here is what I got.
- POP Beauty mascara (black)
- PIXI Flawless & Poreless Primer (I’m hoping it will compare to Benefit Porefessional)
- MICA Beauty Cosmetics (Black)
- Coastal Scents Quad in (Glitz & Glamour)
- Lash Card (4 Pack)
The bag this month is black patent with a red interior. It is pretty small not like last months which was generous in size, and it smells bad like plastic, I’m hoping it airs out a bit. 🙂
All in all I am pleased with both subscriptions, the polish saved my Birchbox :). So what did you get this month? Which one is your pick?