I am off to Lucky FABB today and I could not be more exited! Since I already shared a couple outfits I will be wearing with you (Here & Here), I thought I would share with you some of my travel buddies. I won’t lie, I am a finicky traveler, I have a hard time sleeping and hate packing and unpacking, not to mention the driving and or flying!
FragranceNet.com was gracious enough to send over some items to help me travel lighter. I like to have a little kit with smaller sized items of the same ones I have at home. Who wants to bring a full size makeup remover, moisturizer or perfume? Not me! So, here are some items that make my travels easier:
- 6 Piece CLINIQUE Travel Set (Skincare & Makeup in tiny travel sizes) c/o FragranceNet.com
- Mini mint tins (I add my mints to pretty tins, the crystal one is BBW & the Metal one is VS)
- Hand lotion (Mine is Paris Amour by BBW)
- A travel candle (by Northern Lights in Summer Citrus Very Invigorating) c/o FragranceNet.com
- C.O Bigelow Rose Salve (I can’t live withought this, I just bought a back-up today!) Smiths brand is similar.
- Juice Beauty Facial mist (Received this in my March IPSY, it’s organic & awesome)
- LAVENDER-ESSENTIAL OIL (helps me sleep) c/o FragranceNet.com (Last seen Here)
- Mini DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS c/o FragranceNet.com
- Mini VERSACE CRYSTAL NOIR c/o FragranceNet.com
Light by Day & Dark by Night