I must start by saying that the color navy is underrated and underused in makeup. That being said it is one of my favorite colors and looks lush paired with gold. Using this combo reminds me of the movie Midnight In Paris, at night the sky was a dark navy and the moon was golden, so pretty. I used a combination of two techniques to achieve this look. The “fan shape” except I used two colors and not the traditional three, along with “the cat eye”.
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection Eyeshadow Set, 737 Blue Had Me at Hello 737( third blue down on the right side)
- ELF essential custom eyes refill in “Golden Glow”
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Eye Shadow Brulee (3-pack) (blend and highlight brow bone)
- Kat Von D liquid Tattoo Liner (in Trooper)
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Blasting Mascara, Very Black 800
- ELF Hypershine Lipgloss in “Honey”
Gold filigree earrings: Forever21