I picked up a Metallic eye duo from Loreal and had a chance to try it out. It added so much drama and this look was very easy to achieve.
Add a white base and then lay the metallic over it just up to your crease, then add the purple in the crease and blend out and highlight the browbone with a matte shadow close to your skin tone. Then add a thin line of black liquid liner and layer a kohl liner over the top and smudge to soften the line, then add a “wing” with the liquid liner to add drama.
I included below all the products I used so you can recreate this look, it’s easy I promise!
- L’Oreal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Metallic Duos, 0.08 Ounce (in electrified)
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Eye Shadow Brulee
- Avon Duplicity Kohl pencil in “Jet Black” (Discontinued, see below for a mascara & eye pencil bundle)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Trooper 0.02 oz
- CoverGirl Bonus Pack- LashBlast Mega Volume Mascara #800 Very Black & Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil #200 Black Onyx (2 coats)
- NYX COSMETICS JUMBO EYESHADOW EYE PENCIL(in Milk)
- e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color (natural)