I recently showed you how I made stud earrings for myself in this post. I realized after making them though, that I had no place to keep them where I could see them and also I did not want to misplace them. They needed their own spot, so I made this earring holder out of an IKEA picture frame. Here are the instructions so you can make one too!
- Pick up one of these frames at IKEA for .99
- Get THICK card stock that is reversible and cut to size (use the paper the frame comes with as a template).
- Map out where you want to place your earrings ( I eyeballed it)
- With a safety pin (or if you have a fancy small tiny hole punch) poke holes where you want to place them.
- Slide your card stock into the frame and load it with your studs.
If you get bored with the look of one side no worries your card stock is reversible rememeber? As always have fun!