I am a very feminine girl, but still, androgynous looks have an allure. Part of the fun is taking structured pieces that are menswear inspired and making them work for a girly girl. For example this simple black and white look, you can spot the feminine touches a mile away…high strappy sandals, statement earrings and a bold lip. Paired with relaxed hair and printed pants it becomes way more interesting than just a regular suit would be. Try this look yourself, I promise you’ll love it!
- Blazer: Old navy (sold out) Similar HERE
- White Shirt or this combo
- Pants: H&M (old) Similar HERE or HERE
- Black Ribbon (tie off a dress)
- Statement Earrings c/o Tripp Boutique
- Clutch: Vintage Buy Similar New HERE
- Studded Sandals: Payless (old) Similar shape HERE